This home offers all the on-trend extras! Open concept â€œGreat Spaceâ€ living area, quartz countertops, brushed nickel hardware throughout, s/s appliances, tile backsplash -beautiful wood floors to warm it all up! Plus, the luxury and convenience of living in planned community, - pond, parks, trails, and clubhouse. Easy access to Lily Rd, Sleater Kinney Rd, Martin Way, and I-5. Close to hospitals, shopping, restaurants, and schools.
Single Family, 2 Story
0.1377 sq. ft
2,480 sq. ft
2,480 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
Pleasant Glade Elem
North Thurston High
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,See Remarks,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Room,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Brick, Cement Plank
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Sprinkler System. Alley,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA
Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,See Remarks,Washer
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: NWMLS - Northwest MLS - Seattle