Beautiful craftsman style home in the desirable Lake Forest neighborhood! This stunning home sits on a 1/3 acre, park-like lot. The house is full of updates such as granite counter-tops, & remodeled bathrooms. Enjoy the gas fireplace, loft, & a second master bedroom! Outside you'll find an oversized deck, an area for gardening, & RV/boat parking. The private 4.5 acre neighborhood park features a covered picnic area, barbecue grills, and a dock to enjoy fishing, swimming or laying out in the sun.
Single Family, 3+ Story
0.3 sq. ft
1,392 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,392 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Septic,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate,2nd Master BR,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors,Loft,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,RV Parking. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, Private Financing Available, VA Loan, State Bond
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: NWMLS - Northwest MLS - Seattle